8 Simple Beach Hacks to Make Your Beach Vacations Even Better
Beach vacations and outings are on everyone's mind when summer shows its warm, sun-kissed face. After all, that beautiful blue water and soft beige sand seems to just call out your name, right?
The beach really is one of the best places to ultimately feel at ease.
To make your beach vacations even more relaxing than they already are, we came up with six SUPER helpful hacks.
1. Bring pins, metal stakes, or weights to hold your stuff down.Or, get creative and use rocks and sticks at the beach. The beachfront is an amazing place to spend your day, but it can also be pretty windy and chaotic. If you use pins or other weights to hold things down, you don't have to worry about your stuff blowing away while you're out in the surf. Plus, you don't have to use your shoes or bags of food to keep your towel on the ground. Everything can simply be neat and organized, just waiting safely for you to get back and start tanning.
2. Use lightweight blankets, scarfs, and dresses to protect yourself from too much sun exposure.As much as we might hate to admit it, eventually you can be in the sun for too long. If you're simply having too much fun, put on some lightweight clothes to protect your skin from getting sun damage. Use lightweight, breathable material so you don't get too hot.
3. Bring a pop-up tent, or a tent that's easy to set up. A tent will also prevent you from too much sun exposure. It will also protect your stuff from sporadic drizzles. Think about having a nice nap in a bit of shade. Sounds nice, huh.
4. Bring frozen and thawed water bottles. The frozen water bottles will keep your snacks and lunches cool. Once the water has thawed, it will be a great way to quench your thirst. However, you also need to bring thawed water bottles, in case someone gets thirsty right off the bat. If you only bring frozen drinks, there will be nothing to drink at first, and therefore, nothing to stay hydrated with from the start.
5. Bring an inflatable outdoor air lounger for ultimate comfort. Tanning on a faded beach towel is old news. Using an air lounger at the beach is an ultimate beach hack. Air loungers are comfortable for naps, and you can even sit back and enjoy the view with a friend sitting next to you. It's quick to set it up, it's comfortable, and it floats. Say goodbye to sand-covered towels, bugs, and the hard ground.
6. Take 1 empty pill bottle, 2 plastic Ziploc bags, and 1 large container. An empty pill bottle is a great place to store your jewelry safely. You can keep your phone and keys safe in a plastic bag, and a large container is a great spot to put wet swimsuits, toys, and other items at the end of the day.
7. Turn your flip-flops and sandals upside down. This genius beach trick will keep your shoes from getting as hot as the sun. When you're ready to pack up and go, your shoes will be nice and cool, instead of scalding hot.
8.Bring a gallon of water to wash your feet with. At the end of a long and sunny beach day, there's nothing worse than tracking every last speck of sand into your car and into your home or Airbnb. Simply bring a gallon of water and use it to wash your feet off at the end of the day. You can even leave a foot towel in the car to dry off with too. For extra cleanliness, you can bring a plastic mat or other flat surface to stand on while you rinse.
Are you ready to go to the beach and try these tricks out? Tag us at @liveinfinitely with your beach photos, and any amazing beach hacks we missed.
I think I am most EXCITED to try out my air lounger at the beach. I mean, it's basically a portable, floating couch. What better thing is there to bring to the beach? Especially if there are no trees or posts to hang a hammock.
But really, we'd love to share some more things with you about this AMAZING air lounger we've been talking about. These other beach hacks are pretty nice, but an air lounger is the thing that's really going to make or break it, beach or no beach.
First, we'll start off by explaining some MAJOR perks of using an inflatable lounger at the beach.
Our outdoor air lounger is super portable. It has a carrying strap for convenient transportation, and inflates, as well as folds up without a problem.
Moreover, like we mentioned, it floats. So feel free to jump right into the water with it.
Then, when you're ready to go swimming without the air lounger at your side, don't worry about leaving it on the beach. It comes with a metal stake that easily fits into a sewed in loop, making sure your beloved beach sofa won't blow away.
One of the coolest thing about our air lounger, besides actually using it and having a blast, is that it's made of extremely DURABLE material. It has a 700 gauge plastic inner lining, along with a 420D ripstop polyester layer. In other words, it's rip-proof. Our 1-year unlimited warranty, is also rip-proof, in case you're wondering.
But anyways, let's move onto some other awesome perks.
Our inflatable beach chair is huge. It's more than 9 feet long, and 2.2 feet wide. So, you've got room to take a comfortable nap, or to sit side by side with some friends. It can hold up to 500 lbs, so load up the friends, the blankets, and the snacks too.
Did we mention that our air lounger has storage space? Yes, our portable, fold-up air couch has pockets. It can fit your flip flops or a tablet, as well as a phone.
Lastly, we thought of you and developed our air lounger with a squared headrest. You will be able to comfortably rest your head. Additionally, the square design gives the lounger a more stable foundation.
I think I've just about convinced myself to get another lounger, just so I can share the adventure and joy with yet another friend who would love it.
If you would love an air lounger couch, but don't have a beautiful sandy beach to use it at, an air lounger can still be the perfect summer accessory to have. We saved you the trouble and put together a list of8 places you can use your air lounger. Whether it's a sleepover, a campout, a picnic, or your bedroom, air loungers come in handy way more often than you might think. Your summer is about to get so much better. Save yourself the trouble and procrastination, and get yourself one today.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE COMFIEST, YET MOST ADVENTURE-FRIENDLY PURCHASE OF YOUR LIFE?
This inflatable Outdoor Air Lounger couch is a great way to relax at the beach or park, really like the idea that you can inflate with simple air and don't have to bring an extra pump to enjoy the couch! really like the color and like that you can use it to have fun in the water.
I have been seeing these loungers pop up and thought I would get one myself, great decision let me tell you. Super easy to put up and the extra length makes it perfect for taller people, or multiple people. Super comfy and great for relaxing in. Plus they have this cool little side pocket for storing small accessories.