4. Bring frozen and thawed water bottles. The frozen water bottles will keep your snacks and lunches cool. Once the water has thawed, it will be a great way to quench your thirst. However, you also need to bring thawed water bottles, in case someone gets thirsty right off the bat. If you only bring frozen drinks, there will be nothing to drink at first, and therefore, nothing to stay hydrated with from the start.
5. Bring an inflatable outdoor air lounger for ultimate comfort. Tanning on a faded beach towel is old news. Using an air lounger at the beach is an ultimate beach hack. Air loungers are comfortable for naps, and you can even sit back and enjoy the view with a friend sitting next to you. It's quick to set it up, it's comfortable, and it floats. Say goodbye to sand-covered towels, bugs, and the hard ground.
6. Take 1 empty pill bottle, 2 plastic Ziploc bags, and 1 large container. An empty pill bottle is a great place to store your jewelry safely. You can keep your phone and keys safe in a plastic bag, and a large container is a great spot to put wet swimsuits, toys, and other items at the end of the day.
7. Turn your flip-flops and sandals upside down. This genius beach trick will keep your shoes from getting as hot as the sun. When you're ready to pack up and go, your shoes will be nice and cool, instead of scalding hot.
8. Bring a gallon of water to wash your feet with. At the end of a long and sunny beach day, there's nothing worse than tracking every last speck of sand into your car and into your home or Airbnb. Simply bring a gallon of water and use it to wash your feet off at the end of the day. You can even leave a foot towel in the car to dry off with too. For extra cleanliness, you can bring a plastic mat or other flat surface to stand on while you rinse.
Are you ready to go to the beach and try these tricks out? Tag us at @liveinfinitely with your beach photos, and any amazing beach hacks we missed.
I think I am most EXCITED to try out my air lounger at the beach. I mean, it's basically a portable, floating couch. What better thing is there to bring to the beach? Especially if there are no trees or posts to hang a hammock.