You know that exercise ball sitting in your basement, or over in the corner of your bedroom? Well, it's a great tool to use if you're looking to flatten your stomach. Plus, you don't have to do the same gym ball crunches over and over. There are quite a few ab workouts you can use in your routine.
Here are our seven favorite exercise ball workouts for the flat stomach you've been wanting. If you combine these workouts with a little bit of cardio and a healthy, low-carb diet, the results should start coming.
1. Exercise Ball Push-Ups.This exercise is a great way to tone your whole body, as well as tone your core. Use a yoga mat to relieve wrist stress.
Get in a push-up position, with your toes on the exercise ball. Keep your body flat and your abs tight as you lower your torso to the ground, bending your elbows.
2. Exercise Ball Pike.This gym ball exercise will test your balance and flatten your stomach.
Start in a planking position, with your shins on the ball. You should be flat with arms fully extend. Then, use your core to roll the ball closer to your stomach, the ball rolling to your toes. Your but should raise at the same time. Your legs and arms should remain fairly straight. Hold the engaged, pike position for a few seconds and then return to the plank. Do as many reps as you can.
3. Exercise Ball Pass-Off.This fun exercise will strengthen your core, and test your coordination slightly.
Lie down on a yoga mat, with your arms extended above you, and your legs straight. Grip an exercise ball between your feet and pass it to your extended arms. When you pass the ball from your feet to your hands and vice versa, your core should be tightened, and you should not allow your arms, legs, nor the exercise ball to touch the ground.
4. Exercise Ball Plank. An exercise ball plank is actually a great alternative to traditional planking. It's going to stress your arms less than the ground or a yoga mat would.
Begin by kneeling down in front of your exercise ball. Rest your elbows on the ball and extend your legs straight behind you. Hold this plank position for as long as possible, engaging your core.
5. Reverse Exercise Ball Crunches. If you've gotten sick of traditional crunches, this version will help put a new spin on your routine.
Rest your stomach on the exercise ball, with your legs extended straight behind you. Keep your stance wide for balance. Place your hands behind your head and engage your core as you lower and raise your head and shoulders.
6. Exercise Ball Leg Lifts. The starting position for this exercise requires that you lie down on a yoga mat, with your legs straight. Place the exercise ball under your ankles. Lift one leg at a time, raising one arm to touch your feet with the tip of your fingers. One foot should always stay on the ball. Concentrate on using your abs to lift your leg and arm.
7. Exercise Ball Side Crunch. Start with your side on the ball. Move your shoulders to and away from the ball in a side crunch movement. Make sure your legs are extended in a stable, balanced position, using a wall for support if necessary.
These workouts are sure to add variety to your routine, as well as give you the added benefit of actually toning and flattening your stomach. Are you ready?
If you're on the hunt for a reliable exercise ball to help you get through these awesome workouts, we've got you covered.
Our intricately-designedgym ball is made of anti-burst material that's been tested. You can take it outside, to the beach, or to your backyard without worries. Our anti-burst material will keep you safe, and the ball protected. In addition, our exercise ball has been made to withstand up to a 2cm cut, without explosively deflating.
Along with that amazing perk, our durable exercise ball can hold up to 2200 lbs. It's seriously the strongest gym ball you will ever own.
When you receive our exercise ball, it's easy to inflate and is guaranteed to be leak-free.
Moreover, our five different sizes will ensure you can find the right fit for you. We even have a size guide, so you don't have to guess which size will be the best option. We can tell you what we know from experience.
You can use it at home, at the office, outside, or wherever else you go. Just think of everything you can use it for.
These were just seven of many ab-centered workouts. Imagine all of the workouts, such as arm workouts, leg workouts, cardio, and more, that you can do right at home with an exercise ball.
The options are limitless, and having the right gear will get you to where you want to be.
Really though, if you want to invest in yourself and get the body you want, it's time you start using dependable workout gear. Our exercise ball is sure to get you the results you want, without bringing along any concerns over the gear itself. Just look at what people are saying about us below. We're a great business to have on your side and we want to cheer you along the whole way.
Go get yourself an exercise ball you can rely on, and tag us @liveinfinitely so we can support your journey. Let's live infinitely!
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR WORK-OUT GEAR?
Exactly what I was looking for, great product and great company.
I like how the straps have so many adjustments on them. I have used it and so has my husband so it is nice that it fits both of us comfortably. We were pleased and I was especially happy how easy cleaning the bladder was.