You've seen gear hanging pack straps right? They're straps that you use to sling up your stuff so that they're easy to see, grab, and keep clean. You can strap your gear to a tree or even onto a building. It's a pretty cool idea, and is one that you don't think is necessary until you have it. Once you have your own gear hanging straps though, you'll wonder how you ever survived without them.
We're serious. That's why we came up with 5 reasons to own your own gear hanging set. Just you wait. You'll never go back.
1. You can finally, easily, keep your stuff clean.Whether you're camping, hiking, or just picnicking, having a set of gear straps allows you to easily keep your gear clean, especially if you're in a muddy area. It'll also keep most bugs away too.
2. It's great storage. Whether you're at home or on a long camping trip, you can easily store your stuff on a hanging pack.
3. Gear straps work with anything.You can store your food, backpack, water bottle, jackets, and boots all on the same set of gear straps.
Again, this means that all of your stuff will be kept clean, since it will be off the ground.
4. They're portable. You can easily bring gear straps anywhere. Throw the lightweight set of straps into your suitcase, backpack, or even around your shoulder.
4.It makes your stuff easily accessible.Instead of having to store your things in a tent or backpack, you can have them all within reach, simply hanging from a nearby tree. This makes it so much easier to actually lounge around on a campout. You can forget going back and forth to the tent to grab stuff. Everything can be right there.
5. It keeps your stuff, and you, safe. Gear straps are a great way to keep your personal belongings safe. They'll be within sight and out of reach of bugs or children. On top of this, you can store trash and food high on a tree, keeping bears away from your tent.
Ultimately, if you're looking for a simple way to keep your gear clean, yet accessible, gear hanging pack straps are the answer.
On rainy days, especially, when the mud is flowing and mother nature is crying, you'll be glad to have some gear straps to string up your stuff, safe and sound.
So, now you're convinced that you need a set of these to test it out. Is it really worth it? Yes, yes it is. And we've got a set of our own to prove it.
The tough and weather resistant material guarantees that your straps will last for a long time, even with rigorous use.
You'll never struggle to keep your gear clean and accessible again.
Moreover, you don't have to worry about the weight of your gear, because these straps can handle it. Ourtop-grade, poly-webbed straps, are made out of Aluminum Alloy. Each connection can hold up to 80 lbs, 40 lbs on each side.
They're just as portable as expected too. They weigh only 5 oz. and wrap up easily into their own, included cinch top nylon carrying pouch.
Lastly, they're adjustable. The 6 aluminum T hooks can slide anywhere on the 9 foot strap. There are 12 different hanging locations, allowing you to make the straps work just to your liking.
Just go ahead and grab a set already. They might even be on sale too.
If you are ever unhappy, remember that we have a one-year unlimited warranty to ease your worries.
It's time to stop worrying about your stuff, and start enjoying the adventure.
Exactly what I was looking for, great product and great company.
I like how the straps have so many adjustments on them. I have used it and so has my husband so it is nice that it fits both of us comfortably. We were pleased and I was especially happy how easy cleaning the bladder was.