Resistance Bands Arm Rows
This home workout will help tone your arms and shoulders.
With some resistance bands and a door anchor, you can easily tone your arms and shoulders. You can increase the resistance, repetition, or intensity, depending on how comfortable you are.
Here’s the step by step:
1. Loop a resistance band through the door anchor.
2. Put a handle at each end of the resistance band.
3. Put the door anchor at the bottom of a door.
4. Grab the handles with your palms face down.
5. Pull back, making a diagonal line between your shoulders and the floor.
6. Hold for one second, with your chest wide, and shoulders tight.
7. Lower your hands and repeat.